Monday, February 2, 2009

Renaissance Basketball Game

Today was fun and I got out of 5th and 6th hour.We had a Renaissance Basketball Game for anybody who has a Renaissance sticker on their Student I.D.Well the day started out good and I even registered for my senior year,also I got an A on my Creative Photo Project.Yay!

After 4th hour,I met up with Jenny and Christina for the basketball game.We were playing Fort Myers.My bag was more spirited than probably all three of us.Something was up with their music though.They played music whenever a Time-Out was taken and the songs ranged from The Cha Cha Slide to Man,I Feel Like A Woman to Low.It was interesting and really weird much.In the beginning and threw the game,tons of foul shots were taken from both Charlotte and Fort Myers.During the game one of Fort Myers players were on the ground.All of us thought he was hurt but in fact he got hit in a spot that boys don't like to be hit.The Cheerleaders performed as usual and still if you ask me looked like sluts.In the end,Charlotte lost 51 to 63.Wah! Charlotte sucks at Basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment