Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Conflicted

Well today was Prom Committe and it got me thinking about the actual prom.Our theme this year is Ice Palace and it seems really cool.Anyway,I'm conflicted about two people who I want to ask to prom.

One guy always makes me laugh and smile.We just connect easily in conservation and I'm only conflicted about asking him to Prom.I don't want to come off and ask him,then he says no and then its akward between us.That's the only thing that worries me with him.

The second guy has made me open my eyes to new possibilities and I feel easily connected to him as well.You would never think that myself and him could connect but we do.Also,he makes me laugh and smile as well.I'm conflicted that he will look at me differently if I ask him.I don't even think he wants to go to Prom.

Anyway,I don't want to be causing an akward divide between the two guys and myself.My mother is trying to encourage me and so is my sis.I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment