Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wanna Slap A Bitch

Well the title says it all about this day.My day was fine except for 2nd and 3rd hour,which is my 2 periods of cooking for me.I go in thinking the day will be fine and whatever.However,I was wrong.This fucking bitch Tyler comes up to me and says she is gonna kick me out of the group I'm in.She claims I don't do anything and that the rest of them do everything.Bullshit.I wash dishes,I clean the table,I may not always get the ingredients but mainly I do.I've come so close to slapping the shit out of her today.My hand even started to move on it's own toward her cheek.I didn't though.I'm so worried that come tomorrow,if she says anything,I'll beat her down and leave her bloody.I hope that doesn't come to it.Sorry for my constant swear words but I've been so ticked off and I needed to write to release some of my anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment