Friday, January 30, 2009

More Writing About My Hometown,Books,and Obssessions

Yeah,yeah I know I wrote until next week but I guess I just want to write some more.Anyway,living in a small town can be fun but sometimes it is absolute torture.Supposedly,my high school is in the process of being rebuilt because of a hurricane that blew through in '04.Anyway,supposed rumors are going around saying that come around this time next year,the class of 2010(which is my year) is supposed to be in the new school.To be honest,I don't believe it.The school still looks like it needs a lot of work.They started to build our football field which took 18 months.Charlotte is way too sports centered but being in Charlotte for so many years you get used to it.Also,the town is supposed to be building 'The Loop' which takes up gallords of space.Well let's just say this,they haven't even cleared anything so that means they either abandoned it or they are just too stupid to start building. Just kidding about the last.

Also I'm starting to read 'A Certain Slant of Light' for Book Club.So far,it's very good but I'm only halfway through the book.And good news...Tonight Moonlight comes on Sci-Fi.Yush! I have a huge obssession with that show.Mick and Beth forever.I wish that tomorrow would be a good day but sometimes you never know what life has in store for you.Tomorrow will probably be a typical Saturday,like waking up,taking a shower,role-playing a little on Gaia,then reading,then finally sleep.Blah,sometimes weekends are boring.

Rawr,
Harmony and Vampires(Christina shall remember this line from Monday),
Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment