Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ahh! So frustrating and confusing

Well the only really good thing about this month is the Renaissance Festival at MOSI in Tampa,FL.I'm going the 27-29th.Anyway,I've been talking constantly to my friends about how I'm gonna go to NYC in July for my 17th birthday.Well during the wait of my aunt checking air faires for us,my mom's car had to be completely fixed.Let's just say the cost was near the thousands.Also our computer crashed and wouldn't work,so there was another about $250 shelled out.Our money for NYC is pretty much drained,which makes me so upset.My aunt called today to tell us about air faires that she saw.Well she heard about the troubles from my grandmother and wants us to really think about if we have enough.Well my mom came in the den and told me that we should try to hold back New York until around Thanksgiving.That reason being is that I've always wanted to see Macy's Parade up close and personal and also see snow for my first time.So my Summer New York/New Jersey trip is probably now going to be Winter New York/New Jersey.My new summer plans are still in the works and hopefully will be Orlando for 4 days.2 days for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure and then the last two for shopping and going around Orlando taking pictures.I am glad my mom still has some money left over and is getting paid in June but I can't help but be a little disappointed after thinking about New York for my birthday.Oh well life goes on.
Also only 17 Days till the Renaissance Festival and me dressing up in my gown and corset.

No comments:

Post a Comment